Open Labor Day Weekend through early November
The end of summer signals the fall harvest of apples and pumpkins. Take time to enjoy warm outdoor weather as a family before winter’s arrival. U-pick pumpkins begin. Visit our Farm Market and Cider Barn all open seven days a week. Additional areas open on the weekends for your convenience are the Bakery at K’s Kitchen, The Milkhouse Café, and The Grill on the Hill, Admissions to family fun, parties, and group events.
Weekday Basic Fun in the Fall
- 3-acre unique Playground
- Outside Petting Farm- donkeys, goats, ducks, chickens, pony, Guinea hens.
- Indoor Petting Barn-bunnies, and chicks
- Petting Farm Pavilion- get in & up close with friendly farm animals
- Log Obstacle Course-7 boot camp style challenges
- Straw Mountain
- Tire Mountain
- Rope Mountain
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin children's maze
- FREE for children 30 inches and under
- $4 per child over 30 inches
- $3 per adult
- $1.50 optional wagon ride
Weekend Fun in the Fall
Everything listed for Weekday Basic Fun... plus:
- Three Black Holes
- Indoor Maze
- Jumping Pillows
- 40 Foot Slide
- Wagon Rides
- 6 Acre Corn Maze-2 miles of trails and challenge stations. Check out the video from Channel 4 WDIV of our Cornmaze here.
- Free for children 30 inches and under
- $9.75 per person over 30 inches
Additional Weekend Activities (separate fee):
- Horse-drawn wagon rides $3
- Corn Cannon
- Apple Slingshot
Moonlight Corn Maze is here!
Starting September 19th until November 1st.
Friday and Saturday nights 6:30pm - 11:00pm.
Night time corn maze is located at 30 Mile Road and M-53, across from the car dealership. This is NOT a scary/haunted maze.
U-Pick Apples are $49 a Bushel, $29 Half Bushel, $19 Peck. Pumpkins are $.49 per pound.