Late fall - December 24th
The end of summer signals the fall harvest of apples and pumpkins. Take time to enjoy warm outdoor weather as a family before winter’s arrival. Visit our Farm Market open 8-6 daily through December 24. Our Cider Barn is open for one last week, 10-5 and closes for the season on November 9th.
Weekday Basic Fun in the Fall
- 3-acre unique Playground with 5 wooden play structures
- Outside Petting Farm- donkeys, goats, ducks, chickens, pony, Guinea hens.
- Indoor Petting Barn-bunnies, chicks, newborn goats, and our pot boiled pig 'Peppa'
- Petting Farm Pavilion- get in & up close with friendly farm animals
- Log Obstacle Course
- Straw Mountain
- Tire Mountain
- Rope Mountain
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin children's maze
- FREE for children 30 inches and under
- $4 per child over 30 inches
- $3 per adult
- Wagon ride, additional to admission price.
Weekend Fun in the Fall
Everything listed for Weekday Basic Fun... plus:
- Three Black Holes
- Indoor Maze
- Jumping Pillows (temporarily being repaired)
- 40 Foot Slide
- Wagon Rides
- Free for children 30 inches and under
- $6.00 per person over 30 inches
Additional Weekend Activities (separate fee):
- Corn Cannon
- Apple Slingshot
U-Pick Apples are $49 a Bushel, $29 Half Bushel, $19 Peck. Pumpkins are $.49 per pound.